Liberty Margaret spent nearly 5 years with us before she received
permanent Angel Wings, teaching us what life is truly
about,showing us the true definition of courage,hope,
love and faith. These are the memories that live in
our hearts forever.
permanent Angel Wings, teaching us what life is truly
about,showing us the true definition of courage,hope,
love and faith. These are the memories that live in
our hearts forever.
3.08.2011
Alive
I dreamt of Libby last night. I was at the hospital. She was laying on a hospital bed. Nurses were telling me she had passed away. Someone I couldn't see started talking to me a few minutes later. The person told me "they may have said she died but she is very much alive". The voice told me to feel her beating heart. I pressed my hand against her little chest and I could feel a slow normal beat. Then she sat up giggling because my hand had tickled her. The voice told us go to the transition room. Libby jumped down off the bed and darted into a big room. Libby started running around playing. I started looking around for her oxygen. When I couldn't find it I ran to listen to her breathing. She now was riding a tricycle and wasn't blue or out of breath. I do not remember how the dream ended but maybe that is for the best so I can have the picture of her playing happily left in my mind. I feel like these dreams are special notes from God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that made me cry! Because I believe she was telling you this is what she can do now. No oxygen, all the energy in the world to run and play! She's telling you that she's alright!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing.
ReplyDelete