Liberty Margaret spent nearly 5 years with us before she received
permanent Angel Wings, teaching us what life is truly
about,showing us the true definition of courage,hope,
love and faith. These are the memories that live in
our hearts forever.

10.16.2010

Video #1

Libby enjoying the homemade flash cards mommy made her :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet Liberty! I can only remember that I got to see you for a short few minutes when we ran into you at Disneyland. What were the chances that I would recognize you from the internet, out of millions of people that were there that day.
    Kelli, you were one of my first online friends, back from the myspace days. The first fellow heart baby that I fell in love with.
    I came here a while ago but you hadn't posted anything yet. Its nice to have you back, and be able to see pictures of my sweet girl again!

    ReplyDelete