Liberty Margaret spent nearly 5 years with us before she received
permanent Angel Wings, teaching us what life is truly
about,showing us the true definition of courage,hope,
love and faith. These are the memories that live in
our hearts forever.

9.21.2010

Welcome

This blog is a special one. It is about an Angel, Miss Liberty, who lived alot of life in her short five years. She was and is my definition of true happiness, courage, love, hope, and faith. I can find positive in every aspect of her life, because she made it that way. I will share the many beautiful memories I was blessed to have with Libby. First I will share the story of her life. If you are reading this, you probably have been a part of her life in some way, whether you held her or you are a stranger who spread prayers for her, you were all an important part, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment